Fort In View is committed to ensuring the health and safety of it’s members, guests and staff. All measures put in place are subject to change in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to update this page as changes to restrictions are announced.
COVID-19 Update June 2, 2021
Stage 1 of Alberta’s Open for Summer Plan has started! This means you can now book a tee time with people outside of your household or two close contacts.
The patio is open for tables of four, households only or two close contacts if you live alone. All other social distancing and masking requirements remain in effect.
COVID-19 Update May 7, 2021
The Alberta Government has announced new mandatory restrictions affecting gathering limits, retail and restaurants, as well as outdoor sport and fitness for a minimum of 3 weeks. This includes golf courses. Specific information from the Alberta Government can be found HERE.
Starting on Monday May 10th we will be implementing the following additional measures to meet these new restrictions and help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Tee times can only be booked with members from the same household or your two close contacts if you live alone.
- Online bookings are temporarily closed. Please give us a call at(780) 998-1234 to book your tee time.
- 7 day advance booking for Season Pass holders, 6 day advance booking for Play More Save More card holders and 5 day advance booking for all regular green fee players.
- 12 daily tee times have been reserved for Season Pass holders and Play More Save More card holders who can only play as a single.
- Anyone can book remaining tee times on the day of as a single.
- Maximum five people are allowed in the Pro Shop at one time.
- Kitchen is open for take out only.
- Patio is closed.
Please continue to follow all other guidelines:
- Please do not come onto the course if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever (over 38ºC), shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
- Wear a mask whenever inside the clubhouse.
- Practice physical distancing at all times. Keep at least 2 meters apart (roughly the length of two golf clubs).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
COVID-19 Update June 15, 2020
We have implemented a number of measures to meet the guidelines laid out by the Alberta Government and Alberta Health Services in order to maintain social distancing at our facility.
We take the health and safety of our members, guests and staff seriously and we want to do our part in making Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy successful so please read through and follow the social distancing measures we have implemented below.
If we work together we can all enjoy a
beautiful golf season while continuing to limit the spread of COVID-19.
● In order to protect yourself and others we ask that you do not come onto the course if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever (over 38ºC), shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
● Our clubhouse, kitchen, pro shop and driving range are now open!
● Tee times must be made Online or by phone
● We ask that everyone stays in their vehicle until 15 minutes prior to their tee time
● Players now have the option to ride 2 people to a cart or as a single rider. Alberta
Health services recommends both riders wear a mask if they do not live in the same household or belong to a cohort family. Cohorts are small groups (15 people max) whose members do not always keep 2 meters apart. This is in an agreement to maintain social distancing from everyone else.
*Price per rider is the same if riding 2 people to a cart or as a single rider
● Play all bunkers as non-hazards
● While on the course we ask that you please practice physical distancing at all times. Keep at least 2 meters apart (roughly the length of two golf clubs)
● Multiple players can now be on the green at the same time as long as social distancing is maintained.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
● Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
We will continue to update these measures in accordance to Alberta’s relaunch guidelines.
Thank you for your continued support!